Gelish, how to apply to nail wheel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the lamp ive got.

Attachments

• 1441911758495.jpg
    1441911758495.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 75
I was just wondering if you've given them a good shake before hand, it's important to do so as this agitates the curing agent in the product.

Just to say I bought some nail wheels off eBay and some of my gelish and shellac peels back off however the wheel I bought from local wholesalers and sweet squared seems to be fine so think it could b a wheel quality issue? X

Just to say I bought some nail wheels off eBay and some of my gelish and shellac peels back off however the wheel I bought from local wholesalers and sweet squared seems to be fine so think it could b a wheel quality issue? X

You'll probably find the ones from s2 are made in the same place as the eBay ones [emoji4] x

Mine are different in quality I thought a wheel is a wheel but not in this case! Lol x

not really about the wheel as they didn't work on my nails either nor my mums xx

Have you called nail harmony to help?

yes and all i got told to do was apply it super thin which ive tried and its still wiping off

Have you asked about the lamp as it sounds like its that that dosent work

Why don't you try to speak with your educator, they might have a spare hour to watch your application and see if they can spot if it's an application, lamp or product issue xx

my lamp is practically new, and my educater wants to charge me for coming out. and all my other colours work

my lamp is practically new, and my educater wants to charge me for coming out. and all my other colours work

Some of the colours cure and some don't? Tell us which ones?

Can you see if all the bulbs are coming on?

Is the lamp plugged into the wall or an extension cable? If extension cable - it could weaken the power output of the lamp bulbs

Type your lamp model into youtube and watch others using the same lamp might help too

is it an illusion, angel in disguise, fashionable slate, my favourite bieue-tique , all bulbs work and come on, and ive been trained in using my lamp so I dont need to watch a YouTube video on how to use it but thanks

All of the colours you've stated are a pain to polish with in general and need to be painted so thinly it's unbelievable! [emoji51]

Maybe go through your steps when you've done them on yourself/ your mother (not on the colour pops) and we can see if there's anything we can help with
x

clean hands, cuticle, shape, buff, cleanse (lint free pad) , ph bond, foundation , light (45seconds) dry brush, colour, light (45seconds) dry brush, colour , light (45seconds), top it off, light (45seconds), cleanse (with cotton wool) cuticle oil

Hello.

I think you may be over curing your foundation. I cure the foundation for 5 seconds only as my trainer was very clear with me not to over cure. I also wasn't taught to dry brush after colour. Somebody else may be able to offer more comment though. Hope you get it sorted.

I remember reading a whole back that these colors had major problems. Even with regular application they wrinkle when cured and too thin, they don't cure. I know you tried but I would contact nail harmony again and get them to test the bottles. That way you can get your money back

ok thankyou, and I got taught to just press the button on my lamp after each application and my lamp is 45seconds.

You don't need to dry brush after each colour coat only after foundation.

With the colours you've mentioned, literally scrape most of the gel off the brush back into the bottle, it needs to be so so thin with those colours.

Curing wise you aren't over curing. The 5-45 lamp has different curing times to the 6g & 18g lamps. So 45 seconds is fine. x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back