Gelish-how to display on nail desk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn40miller

Reaction score
hi there - I have just ordered some Gelish for the first time & was wondering what you geeks use to display the bottles on your nail desk? I have some shellac too & was debating whether to get their rotating stand but need something that will also hold the Gelish too. Any suggestions? And pics would be great too! Thanks lynn

Not sure if this is the sort of thing you are after?? I bought a couple of clear wall stands for about £16 each on eBay and used some gelish window stickers on them. I was really pleased with them, didnt cost a fortune and think they look pretty professional!! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362862754.459849.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362862754.459849.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 746
Not sure if this is the sort of thing you are after?? I bought a couple of clear wall stands for about £16 each on eBay and used some gelish window stickers on them. I was really pleased with them, didnt cost a fortune and think they look pretty professional!! :)

They look fantastic!

That looks fab! Thanks v much x

can you send me a link to the ones you purchased please xx

Oh they're ideal!

I love your nail desk!! X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

me too, gorgeous desk xx

I keep my Gelish in my drawer to reduce exposure to light.

Never thought to o that, I have my colour pops in my case (I'm mobile), so have mine all on a shelf in the cupboard at home, but I alway mix them up and can never find the colours I need to take. When new client books I then ask what sort of colours they like to take with me.

Think hubby will have some DIY next weekend.

I have covered the window of each bottle with a circle of the actual polish....ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375738510.117494.jpg

Wish Sally's would do that!
The colours on their shelf display don't resemble the true colours AT ALL!

Wish Sally's would do that!
The colours on their shelf display don't resemble the true colours AT ALL!

If you ask at Sally's they have a ring of nail pops with the colours on. X

Latest posts

Back