Gelish nail art help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophiechap

Reaction score
Hi everyone I wondered if you could help. I use gelish and have started doing nail art with stickers , glitter etc. I follow the process base, cure colour, cure, colour cure, top coat cure, remove sticky layer, buff, apply sticker then top coat cure.

My question is if I only wanted do stickers with one or a couple of nails how will I go about curing? Once all the other nails sticky layers are removed are they ok to go back in the lamp whilst I’m curing the nail art on the others? I just wondered if this would cause over curing and I should put one nail in at a time individually?

Thank you

Hi everyone I wondered if you could help. I use gelish and have started doing nail art with stickers , glitter etc. I follow the process base, cure colour, cure, colour cure, top coat cure, remove sticky layer, buff, apply sticker then top coat cure.

My question is if I only wanted do stickers with one or a couple of nails how will I go about curing? Once all the other nails sticky layers are removed are they ok to go back in the lamp whilst I’m curing the nail art on the others? I just wondered if this would cause over curing and I should put one nail in at a time individually?

Thank you
Think of it this way. If ever you come across a very translucent colour gel that needs three coats you would be doing the exact same thing. No way round it.

If you really want to keep the other nails from over curing here's a trick. Buy a pair of thick, black, large rubber gloves and cut the fingers off to use as protective sleeves. [emoji6]

Latest posts

Back