Gelish nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
Hi just wondering how you do hand painted nail art on gelish do you sandwich it In-between two layers of top coat and use ordinary nail art polish? Thanks😃

Hi, what are you using? Usually if I am using acrylic paint I put it on my last layer of colour give it a little drywipe before I apply the paint. That's if I'm dpi g an easy design where I know I won't go wrong like polka dots etc. But if I'm doing more complicated I would do it over a drywiped top it off. Always work perfect for me xx

You can also go a step further with that by finishing the nail complete with TIO, then buff the shine back off, do your artwork and then reseal the nail with TIO. Just make sure your art is completely dry before floating the TIO over it.

Thanks for your replies, I was just using nail art polish, what is the acrylic paint like, I have read quite a few threads where people use it, do you need to buy a particular kind/ do they come in bottles?

Good tip for buffing the TIO before nail art cc nails!xxx

Latest posts

Back