Gelish or Shellac training-Glasgow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kageness

Reaction score
hiya guys its probably a question thats been asked before but im looking to have some gelish or shellac training in glasgow or near glasgow. I know u dont need to if ur qualified in manicure ect but i had a bad experience before paying for bad training and being left (as i felt ) ill qualified to provide a good quality service. This has now been corrected but seen as i want to start offering either shellac or gelish i would like to be properly trained, no point paying money for good products and not being able to apply them correctly. ive looked into both product and they seem as though the are both of good quality and similar prices so advice on either would be highly appreciated.

thanks guys Karenxx

hiya guys its probably a question thats been asked before but im looking to have some gelish or shellac training in glasgow or near glasgow. I know u dont need to if ur qualified in manicure ect but i had a bad experience before paying for bad training and being left (as i felt ) ill qualified to provide a good quality service. This has now been corrected but seen as i want to start offering either shellac or gelish i would like to be properly trained, no point paying money for good products and not being able to apply them correctly. ive looked into both product and they seem as though the are both of good quality and similar prices so advice on either would be highly appreciated.

thanks guys Karenxx

The only place near Glasgow for Shellac training is at the Fingertips Centre in Newbridge Edinburgh. Check out the link below or call them on 0131 333 3180:

The Fingertips Centre - Shellac Training

I don't know about training for gelish though.

I emailed the training company direct and asked them where and when Gelish training was. They were very quick in getting back to me x
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back