Gelish or Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you are doing the right thing by trying them all out, I spent ages researching on here then I tried 3 different types which helped me make up my mind, best to be sure before you spend all that money! :)

Totally agree.

Thank you every one that is absolutely great feedback and I think it helped some of you too :lol:

I geekily did a count of those for shellac and those for Gelish and the result was (roughly !!!!)

Gelish = 11 votes

Shellac = 5 votes

Nicki xx

I too cannot make my mind up at the moment. Every time I read posts on either system I end up changing my mind.

I got worried when reading about the problems some techs are reporting on the Shellac top coat. If this is not happening on the smaller sized bottle, then I am happy to discount that worry. But then, I read about the potential for using alcohol gel frequently to have an effect on Shellac. I am a Nurse, so obviously use the gel. This did not have any impact on my recent Gelish manicure and I really can't remember if it affected my Shellac when I had it done.
Many of my clients will be my colleagues at first, so I have to take it into consideration as they will be the face of my work, much like my nails are now. There is no point in me recommending a system that is incorrect for them as individuals.

I think I will purchase the CND lamp as my first decision, so I can end up using either. I really need to get this sorted now! :eek:

Latest posts

Back