Gelish peeling?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diva fever

Reaction score
hello all, last week i posted saying my client tips had split and she bit them off and caused damage, so i went to see her and did a gelish mani for free as i live in a small place and didnt want a bad rep for what she did to her nails.
any way as i said on thursday i gave her a free gelish manicure and now she says that is peeling :sad: i just dont get it have done a few now and never had this happen

I think by the sounds of it your client is most probably at fault here not you,
She already broke and peeled off tips herself, so it is highly likely she has also damaged her Gelish herself too.

If you are sure you have followed all the correct steps and carried out consultation to rule out health issues, and it isn't a problem that happens usually only this lady, I think that speaks for itself really.
If it were something somone were to experience quite often then I would recommend that they get intouch with their nearest educator and perhaps have a chat about some further training to iron out any issue s

Perhaps politely but firmly remind her that while nail coverings such as Gelish as really really durable and can withstand an awful lot, they are not indestructible and WILL break, peel or chip if put under too much pressure, and that you can't be held responsible for damage she creates to her own nails and all repairs/replacements MUST be paid for
She may soon find her nails last much longer :0) x

Sounds like her fault. Especially if she is a nibbler. I tend to chew my tips myself. Catch myself doing it while driving. (im a nail biter) I know, I know, practice what I preach...lol

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back