Gelish rate or slate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Hi

I've recently bought a beauty salon and am trying to build up our gelish supply. The girls say some colours are better than others so I thought if we had a thread where we could discuss our experiences with individual colours? I'm looking for opinions on...

Fashionably slate
After party espresso
The dark side
My nightly craving
Morrocan nights

Thank you! What's your favourite Gelish?

Kimi

Hi Kimi,

I am wearing fashionably slate at the moment, I love the colour but I find it needs at least 3 coats or it can look patchy.

I have after party espresso I haven't worn it myself yet but looks lovely on the colour pop and applied nicely.

I love my nightly craving, I haven't had any problems with it but I know others have said it fades.

Hope this helps

X

Hi,
I love gelish!! :)

Fashionably slate- a favourite of mine & looks lovely with a glitter fade.
After party espresso- very popular with me
The dark side - love!
My nightly craving- love! Fading issues have now been corrected as far as I'm aware.
Morrocan nights- personally I wouldn't bother with.

Red-y to wear is my favourite red.
Inner vixen, the perfect silhouette, welcome to the masquerade are lovely to work with and are popular in the autumn/winter months.
(All of those are in the sale at the mo too ;)

Go girl & gossip girl are 2 of my most popular colours and again nice to work with & highly pigmented so only need 2 coats.
Xx

Thanks for your help.

I've got queen of hearts on just now :)

I placed an order - it's too easy to pick! But I did get some more darker colours in anticipation of autumn/winter. We've found this week it's been busier with darker colours though!

Shake it til you samba and radiance is my middle name are current faves :)

Latest posts

Back