Gelish remover and cleanser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

☆Missy☆

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I use Gelish but I am going through the surface cleanser and the remover very quickly,its so expensive to buy. Is there another product I can use that would do the same job?

It's always better to use the products in the range but you could use acetone to remove and isopropyl alcohol to wipe instead of cleanse x hth

I know what you mean! They are much more expensive than other brands. I did ask them by email once why this is the case but had no reply. I have used Orly FX Clean/Prep and Remove which are good and pretty much the same as Gelish ones but much cheaper and available at wholesalers. I now use CND prep and remover products with Gelish which are also very good and cheaper than Harmony prep and removers.

I ran out of my remover and just grabbed the first bottle of acetone out of the cupboard and I've used it ever since, works just as well if not better sometimes! I've never used isopropyl (is that how you spell it?) but I'm considering it, the ingredients on the back of my cleanser says isopropyl alcohol and acetone, daren't mix the two myself though xx

Latest posts

Back