Gelish/Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovelynails

Reaction score
hi guys seen all threads on here about these products can i ask how much does everyone charge for these services thanks xx

I am in the US, so I'm sure costs run differently. But I only charge $7 above what the regular service would cost and run it like an add-on.

I will be charging 50% more than the cost of the service you're adding it to. So if your mani is $25, than a "No-Chip" Manicure will be $37.50. This advice came from an CND Ambassador on Beauty Tech.

I'm not really going to push it for pedicures my clients don't have problems keeping their polish longer than 4 weeks, and I don't want to see a pedi after 6 weeks :D

HTH's

Last edited:
Ahh, but one great thing about these "gel" pedi's is the "beachgoing" vacationer will not have it "sanded" off by the beach like they would regular polish.

Ahh, but one great thing about these "gel" pedi's is the "beachgoing" vacationer will not have it "sanded" off by the beach like they would regular polish.

Very good point, and thanks for the compliment on BT, you're surfing both sides too, funny :D

The recommended treatment price is 50% on top of your normal manicure price :D

i charge £25

i have a question so if everyone is charging 50 percent more than a mani....say your mani is 15 originally so for shellac it would be 22.50 would that include the mani and then shellac...or just to shellac the nails?

i have a question so if everyone is charging 50 percent more than a mani....say your mani is 15 originally so for shellac it would be 22.50 would that include the mani and then shellac...or just to shellac the nails?
That price (22.50 or whatever you decide to charge) is for the basic manicure INCL Shellac application and removal at the next appt :D

Very good point, and thanks for the compliment on BT, you're surfing both sides too, funny :D

I am actually on 5 different nail forums! LOL! Can't seem to get enough!

Latest posts

Back