Gelish Structure Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellie xx

Reaction score
I've not used structure gel before but have been using Gelish for 5 years now. I've got a client with ridged nails who I think this will work perfectly for. Do you charge any extra for it? If so, how much extra and how do you market if? Do you add it to your treatment list as an extra? Xx

I use Artistic colour gloss which has a 'correction gel' which would be similar to yours. I use it on clients that I feel need a little 'extra help' but I do not charge for as I feel it keeps their polish and nails in better condition and keeps them coming back to me regularly for their gel polish service.

Thank you, that's a good idea xx

I charge £5 on top of my Gelish price for structure gel.
If someone needs a repair I'll do that for free but it's. An added expense for me so I charge for it x

I charge £3 extra for structure gel. It can be used under and over colour if extra extra strength is required and for very small extension correction.

Thank you. Would I use it over and under colour on the same client or use my judgement? On this particular client that I think it would be perfect for, I was thinking of using it under her colour as her nails are very ridged xx

If it is only for ridges only use it under the colour after base coat, and if need be use a second coat under colour to build it up a bit.

After foundation for ridges or after colour for strength x

Hi @cheekchick , Cheekychick, how long do you cure structure gel over the colour for ? And do you finish with Top coat straight after the cure ?

Hi @cheekchick , Cheekychick, how long do you cure structure gel over the colour for ? And do you finish with Top coat straight after the cure ?

I cure for 30 seconds in the 18g, then top it off as normal. x

Latest posts

Back