Gelish Top it Off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emilywithers

Reaction score
Does anyone find that their Gelish top it off is a lot more fluid than their colours? I always seem to be having the trouble of it being so fluid that I have to flash cure each nail before going on to the next to stop it from running over the edge. If you don't notice it's done this then you end up with it peeling after a couple of days [emoji30]
Has anyone got any tips on how they apply it?

You've got too much on your brush...

Scrape of all excess top it off back into the bottle and then apply.

I find new bottles are really fluid/runny. But after a couple of applications it's easier to work with. x

Thank you, I'll do that. I wipe off the excess like I would do with any gel application it's just the consistency of top it off that I find completely different to the actual colours. A little bit ends up running like water. Wasn't sure whether it was just my top it off or whether I was missing a trick. Especially as when I trained about 18 months ago the trainer kept going on about how people don't put enough top it off on. Thanks for the advice I think i might have been misinformed there, it's been driving me mad! Lol x

Latest posts

Back