Gelish Trends - any swatches yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikkiSC

Reaction score
I'm desperate to see some of them!

Me too!! Does anyone has any they can post??

Here is all that glitters is gold- x3 coats! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386729679.506921.jpg

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386780395.298699.jpg
This was from the nail harmony fb page. Hope it uploads! Xx

Just received them a moment ago....they look lovely on the brush! Flat out with appointments today but will swatch them tomorrow hopefully.

Has anyone else received them yet? Thoughts? X

Any swatching done yet??? Desperate to see!!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi has anyone got a swatch on a nail of rough around the edges? Im dying to see it and havent found one yet!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3

I think if you google "gelish geekery" there is a blog with this one swatched xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi has anyone got a swatch on a nail of rough around the edges? Im dying to see it and havent found one yet!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3

I found this on gelish geekerys blog.
Not on an actual nail but over a few different colours.
x

I think if you google "gelish geekery" there is a blog with this one swatched xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry, I took so long to write my reply I didn't see yours lol. xx

Thanks girls! Hopefully it won't be long until someone does one on a nail xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388518087.822035.jpg
Gelish Bella's Vampire with 2 coats of #PartyGirlProblem. I've heard this looks better over Starburst.

Have to say I'm very impressed. I def. think you need to apply it over a colour and you need at least 2 coats but you do have to 'place' or 'move' the glitter around to get even coverage.

I love it!!! Also have 'lots of Dots' which looks fab over white :)

3 coats of Lots of dots over taffeta...but see through for me, better over a colour I think next time.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388521371.701063.jpg

All that glitters on its own, 3 coats.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388521745.521214.jpg

Life of the party over stand out
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388521827.790832.jpg

Hello, I'm the gal from the Gelish Geekery blog. I have a few examples of Trends polishes on nails I thought I'd share with you. :) I've been really happy with almost all of the Trends polishes (I think as of Xmas I might have almost all of them!). The glitters really pop and sparkle! I lurk on this forum, but I think this is one of my first posts, so I apologize if the images don't show up correctly!

I was also really curious and excited about Rough Around The Edges, but in reality I was really disappointed. The thumb, index and pinky all have 2 coats of Rough Around the Edges. I'd like to say it's a bad picture, but honestly I felt the polish was just as unnoticeable in real life as it is in the picture:
GelishGeekery112713.png

Life of the Party over Red-Y and Waiting on the Pinky (and the other red bits on the nails):
GelishGeekery122513.png

Life of the Party fade over Red-Y and Waiting:
GelishGeekery122113.png

All That Glitters is Gold over Red-y and Waiting (my go-to red for the holidays ;) ) The Ring nail is All That Glitters topped over scrubbed in loose gold glitter:
GelishGeekery121713-D.png

The Ring, Middle and Index nails are topped with Concrete Couture, and the Pinky and pink starburst on the Thumb nail are topped with Sweet 16:
GelishGeekery120113.png

The Pinky nail is All That Glitters is Gold over Black Cherry Berry:
GelishGeekery112313-A.png

This one is hard to see... the purple Pinky and purple chevron on the Thumb nail on the right are topped with Feel Me On Your Fingertips. Likewise, the black Pinky and black chevron on the Thumb on the left are topped with Concrete Couture:
GelishGeekery-112313star.png

Hope this helps!

Ladies I'm thinking of placing an order but don't think I NEED all 16. Any recommendations please? xx

Ladies I'm thinking of placing an order but don't think I NEED all 16. Any recommendations please? xx

I'd recommend
Party girl problems
Pinch of pepper
Lots of dots
Sweet 16
Girls night out
there are so many layering opportunities with these ones aswell as them being lovely on their own.
But If you can stretch to a couple more
Concrete couture
Life of the party
Too tough to be sweet
Are also pretty.
Xx

Latest posts

Back