Gelish Trends - any swatches yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received these this morning, 2 coats of each on clear colour pops:
L-R: lots of dots, feel me on your finger tips, sweet 16, too tough to be sweet, concrete couture.
I must say I'm in love with them and want the whole range now ha! Love how the glitter is chunky. Think they'd look great layered over other colours too xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388747265.901540.jpg

I have them all and the only ones I probably would give a miss if I had my time over again would be Rough Around the Edges and Candy Shop. Rough Around the Edges because it is not worth having as it doesn't show up much on anything (not to my eyes anyway) and Candy Shop is simply down to my client base...they won't choose it I am sure. Let me Top you Off and Pinch of Pepper are the same confetti type effect but in colours my clients will prefer.

My personal favs are Life of the Party, Making you Gelish, Concrete Couture and All that Glitters is Gold - the chunkier glitters basically ;) :Love:

I received these this morning, 2 coats of each on clear colour pops:
L-R: lots of dots, feel me on your finger tips, sweet 16, too tough to be sweet, concrete couture.
I must say I'm in love with them and want the whole range now ha! Love how the glitter is chunky. Think they'd look great layered over other colours too xxView attachment 51724

ooohhhh these are good swatches,

I was getting so confused, some swatches they look like a good opaque coverage and others are a bit sparse, are these defo only 2 coats?

ooohhhh these are good swatches,

I was getting so confused, some swatches they look like a good opaque coverage and others are a bit sparse, are these defo only 2 coats?

Yeah just 2, I was imagining them to be quite runny and sparse but they're a really good texture and the glitter is thick and chunky, and you can almost play around to make sure it covers even if that makes sense? Like move the glitter flakes to where you want them with the brush? I'm really loving them. Haven't used them in a clients nails yet though xx

Here are a few I have done ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388781812.887180.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388781838.729738.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388781852.511531.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388781927.094247.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388781947.228646.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388781974.868939.jpg

I have them all and the only ones I probably would give a miss if I had my time over again would be Rough Around the Edges and Candy Shop. Rough Around the Edges because it is not worth having as it doesn't show up much on anything (not to my eyes anyway) and Candy Shop is simply down to my client base...they won't choose it I am sure. Let me Top you Off and Pinch of Pepper are the same confetti type effect but in colours my clients will prefer.

My personal favs are Life of the Party, Making you Gelish, Concrete Couture and All that Glitters is Gold - the chunkier glitters basically ;) :Love:

Do you have a swatch of rough around the edges at all? Hearing mixed reviews and wanting to see as many as possible x

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3

Ive found these swatches online

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1388825161396.jpg
    1388825161396.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,646
  • 1388825175926.jpg
    1388825175926.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 3,645
Just bit the bullet & bought the full collection! I just love them all xx

Is anyone elses "a pinch of pepper" completely different to the one in the demo video?

Still love it though lol

Xx

First 9 colours iv had chance to swatch. Hopefully get the others tomorrow :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389817816.261335.jpg

How have you found then Jojo? Xx

On the colour pops absolutely fine & covering well with 3 coats however I'm guessing on the nail some will need a colour base as iv probably done my coats slightly thicker than I would on the natural nail xx

I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any new Gelish colours :o (I have so many and they are getting too samey). However, I think I will buy a few from the Trends range.

So, if I only buy four, which four would you guys recommend.

The ones I have found most popular are
Am I making you gelish?
#partygirlproblems
All that glitters is gold
Concrete couture
It will probably depend on you're clientele what would be most popular for you but I definitely recommend the trends they are so gorgeous!

I have just ordered too tough to be sweet and life of the party, to start with ;) xx

Latest posts

Back