Gelish Under Her Spell Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still in the middle of changing over. Using up Gelish colours and finding matches for favourite colours etc. which is working out easier than i thought. Yes, you can use your 18g lamp. I think you'll find the artistic and gelish lamps are the same apart from the branding.

I'm really pleased with the colours so far. I have some newer and older collection colours and i have found all apart from the light pastels, which need 3 coats because they go on a bit streaky, cover well. I think this is pretty normal when they are highly white based colours though. Consistency wise they are pretty........ well, consistent too ;) xx

Any of this fading business?? Might get one to try the wear and removal. Brilliant info thanks :)

Is artistic the same as gelish as I heard it's the same with a different label? There for it could be the same formular as the original gelish. I know it's made in the same place but if it's identical then surely you could use your gelish stuff with it? I know we shouldn't mix brands, but what if it was the same.....

I believe harmony say you can use top and base in this way anyway?! Was thinking I will add them in and see what happens!

Good to know I may look into them, just ordered some winter gelish but older colours that I asked about on here first. I think its terrible to be honest that we have to ask on here if colours are any good x

Latest posts

Back