Gelish Under Her Spell Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikkiSC

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know when this is going to be launched in the UK? I haven't seen anything on the NH Facebook page but it was due to be August.... Getting impatient as there are a couple of colours that my clients will love!

Please don't quote me on this but I've heard a little rumour that the UK are not launching it until at least September. It's launching in the U.S at the end of August.....

I'm gonna guess that it's gonna be around olympia time, as the love in bloom came out around pro beauty time!

I'm gonna guess that it's gonna be around olympia time, as the love in bloom came out around pro beauty time!

That's what I thought. Saving my pennies for it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too although at pro beauty love in bloom sold out so quick on the first day so I hope they learn from this and take more stock!!!

Doh, was hoping for before then! Do they normally have VAT free at Olympia? What price do the collections normally come out at (a pm would be fab!) as I normally buy individual colours rather than collections?

Doh, was hoping for before then! Do they normally have VAT free at Olympia? What price do the collections normally come out at (a pm would be fab!) as I normally buy individual colours rather than collections?

I know me too shows are norm vat free plus if you can't make the show nail harmony normally do vat on their website too which is handy if you can't make it I've never purchased a whole collection myself but roughly think its like £150 with vat not 100% sure though! As like you I normally buy individual colours!

£xxx without vat and £xxx with x

Edited by Moderation Team to remove Trade prices!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if you know this or not but Nail Harmony are offering VAT free days, if you order through your Harmony Educator, at the same time that Sally's have their VAT Free days.... :). Not on collections though....

Oh, I didn't know that! Thanks :biggrin:

£xxx without vat and xxx with x

HOLY!!!! That's a little new then double what we can get it for in Canada/USA. Now I know why UK techs want to find cheaper sources :(

Please don't quote me on this but I've heard a little rumour that the UK are not launching it until at least September. It's launching in the U.S at the end of August.....

Take it back.... Apparently it's being launched in the UK this month! :)

Will post a pic of pops when mine arrive- I've won one of three going out before launch :) :)

Will post a pic of pops when mine arrive- I've won one of three going out before launch :) :)

Don't rub it in lol....some of us have to wait lol
Well done Hun I did put congrats on the Facebook post too ;-) xx colour pops would be nice though .. Just saying .. Hint hint ;-)))))))))))) xxxxx 👍 xxx

Don't rub it in lol....some of us have to wait lol
Well done Hun I did put congrats on the Facebook post too ;-) xx colour pops would be nice though .. Just saying .. Hint hint ;-)))))))))))) xxxxx 👍 xxx

I will promise! Waited with baited breath! Funny when geek world and real world meet :)

I will promise! Waited with baited breath! Funny when geek world and real world meet :)

Ill look forward to seeing them Hun
Thanks
Lisa xx

Latest posts

Back