Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bean

Reaction score
I done my whole Gelish manicure today and when I used the TIO sealer after cured and cleansed the whole nail went matte and not shiny? It only done this on one nail? Any answers? X

Incorrect placement of that finger in the lamp. Another topcoat and cure should sort it.

Hi

Was this on all fingers or just 1?

I see from your profile pic an 18g lamp is that what you used? did you make sure it was on the 30second timer and yes as per previous post were the clients hands actually fully in the lamp ;)

Is there any chance you could have missed a finger with TIO? as I was doing my pops last night thought I might get away with not using TIO on them then when I wiped away tacky layer it was a matt finish. I just added TIO and it was fine. X

Did you forget to TIO that one finger? I did that once while chatting to my friend lol

Snap I was doing my nails watching tv then went to wipe tacky of and one was dull I hadn't put the top it of on hehe xx

This hapened to me a couple of weeks ago, only on one nail, I did another coat of tio and it did it again! Very strange, I have no idea why ??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back