Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyvictoriaa

Reaction score
Hi there!

I've just started using Gelish and was just wondering how much people are charging? Just so I can get an idea on how much to charge?
And also if you can use normal polishes too? As I don't have many gelish colours yet was just wondering if it was possible to do so?

Thanks! :)

Sorry this site is for nail professionals only. You have not listed your qualifications. Have you done the Gelish course? You will find it hard to get an answer from this site unless you're qualified and trained.

Your question asking if you can use normal polish sort of answers the above.

You require at the moment to go to a persons profile to see what qualifications they have...the Op is still showing there as a Nails and Beauty Pro.

Please check out profiles before jumping to conclusions, these changes to the site are still very new.
Mobile manicure you yourself don't show as any kind of pro in your posts either... But the details are their in your profile ;)

Hi there!

I've just started using Gelish and was just wondering how much people are charging? Just so I can get an idea on how much to charge?
And also if you can use normal polishes too? As I don't have many gelish colours yet was just wondering if it was possible to do so?

Thanks! :)

Are there any other salons / mobile nail tech near you who's prices you could look at for guide? X

using normal polish is not advisable to mix with gelish products.....but I have seen people on You Tube doing a 'Gelish sandiwich' with normal polish...never tried this...I just do it the way I was trained...then I lnow the result is good for the client x

I charge £20 for fingers and £25 for toes.
You shouldn't use normal polish, it's likely to cause a service breakdown, and nobody wants dissatisfied clients. However, you can layer gelish colours to create 'new' shades etc, and just save up your profits and build your collection up. Good luck xx

You require at the moment to go to a persons profile to see what qualifications they have...the Op is still showing there as a Nails and Beauty Pro.

Please check out profiles before jumping to conclusions, these changes to the site are still very new.
Mobile manicure you yourself don't show as any kind of pro in your posts either... But the details are their in your profile ;)

Oops. Didn't realise he site had changed. My apologies! However, in answer to the question: when working on clients you should never mix systems and especially not mix normal varnish with a gel polish. Your insurance will be out the window should the client wish to sue due to an allergic reaction. Please follow manufacturers guidelines.

Latest posts

Back