Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lelsmith

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a mobile hairdresser and eyelash extension technician, I'm qualified to do manicures but don't do them anymore, I'm looking at doing a gelish course as they seem more popular then regular manicures. My question is how easy is it to set up mobile nails, what equipment am I going to need as I don't want to be carrying around an awful lot? Thanks :) xx

Hi there,

You will need manicure tools, prep stuff a lamp and colours. You will obviously need a glass barbicide dish to soak your tools before you work. :) don't think you need much more than that x

Brilliant thanks :). What would you do with regards to a table, can you get small fold up tables? X

I'm pretty sure you can get folding nail bars??? I believe u can... But yes certainly I'm sure u will b able to get a folding table from somewhere! :) it might sound like a silly thing to add but do make sure u get your insurance sorted out too if you are going mobile. :) xx

Oh and by the way if ur going to do the course I'm pretty certain they will b able to offer some sort of kit for u that will include all u need :)

Aww great thanks :). Yer I've got insurance already for the services I already provide so will just add it on :). Yer does say about a starter kit just didn't know if they was anything else I would need :) thank you for your reply xx

Extension leads for the lamp!!! Some houses don't have many plug sockets!!

I'm a mobile tech and i use my Roo Beauty trolley to store all my lotions and potions, Gelish, nail art. I also take a plastic storage box for my led lamp, Roo rolls, towels, couch roll daylight lamp etc.

Attachments

• 507d2416b3bfa.jpg
    507d2416b3bfa.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 231753840alt1.jpg
    231753840alt1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Snow-Leopard-Nail-Polish-roll--d.jpg
    Snow-Leopard-Nail-Polish-roll--d.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 115

Latest posts

Back