Gellux,Calgel,Gelish,Shellac...Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
Hi
Im looking to add one of these treatments to my services but unsure which to go for :rolleyes:
Does anyone know anywhere in Scotland that does these courses?
and which would u recomend?
Also does any of these courses accept ILA?
Thanks in advance x

Hi,

I use Gellux and really like it, sorry I can't comment on the other brands as I haven't used them!

Good luck with whichever one you go with :)

Thanks for all the replys
The shellac course? do u need to purchase the kit to do the course? as the price includes the kit?

Hiya, I just done my shellac course at the fingertips centre in Edinburgh. It was a very worth while course, you dint need to buy a kit, but the course fee comes of the price of a kit! There are 2 kits, I bought the smaller one and still got my course fee of it. You also get a lovely large certificate! Very nice to display.

But I can just pay to do the course? Do you know if they accept ILA?
Thanks x

Yes, you can just pay the course? Dint know about ila

I think it depends on what you think your clients may want. I only have experience of Shellac and work only with natural nails. I wanted to use Shellac as I didn't want to use any Gel based products where I have to file/buff the natural nail plate and liked the quick, safe and easy removal of Shellac too. It ticked all the boxes for me and I felt it was a product that would be highly popular with my clients. So being very bias, I would highly recommend it :wink2:

Latest posts

Back