gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpc

Reaction score
I just did my nails with gel for the first time this weekend, and have found that i like gel alot more than l&p. My hubby just asked me where did I get my nails done at, my reply was that I done them myself then he told me that they looked really good. I usely make a mess out of my own nail but not with gel they are not the best I know I can improve alot on them but at least I'm not assamed to go out with them , also had a friend tell me they looked better than what some of the girls we work with have done, she could not believe that I done them myself:) .

That's brill hun!! I done my own nails last week too before I went out. My friend asked where I'd had them done and when I told her I done them myself she didn't beleive me! :o

It gives you such a confidence boost when people say things like that to you.

I personally prefer gel too I think that they are alot easier and give a much better appearance.

I do like do acrylic though but i annoys me when I can't the mix ratio right.

Well done again hun

i like to do my own nails with gel even though most of my clients have l/p acrylic. i just find it easier to do on myself as i havent got to rush against the setting time. i generally get a better finish that cuts down on filing time.

Thanks for the replies they mean so much to me

Latest posts

Back