Gemini yag laser help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watersideskin

Reaction score
I'm considering purchasing a Gemini Yag laser. We're an aesthetic/skincare and beauty salon already using IPL and Laser so this would be additional to the machines we already use. I've googled but can't seem to find out much about it. Can anyone help/answer any of my questions:

1. Who are the manufacturers?
2. The machine that I'm looking to buy needs a new head/handpiece so where can I buy consumables?
3. Who services the machine?
4. Where can I do Gemini training?

Also, if anyone already uses the Gemini - what do you think? what are results like?
I'd also be really interested to hear any honest feedback if you've had it done on yourself?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I know nothing about laser so can't offer you much advice, but for me it does not bode well that you can't find out much about them through your own research. I would be really worried, if it was me, that I'd end up with a machine that had no back up or support from the manufacturers. What if something went wrong with a treatment, or the machine broke?

Can I ask why you're looking at this particular machine? What makes it stand out from others? (Only asking as I don't know about laser). Would you not be safer going for something where information is easier to find?

As an exhibition organiser we are having several some laser / ipl companies exhibit this year. Laser machines are potentially so dangerous the amount of paperwork and safety requirements to allow one of the companies to even plug a machine in is ridiculous!

If you are buying a machine I would strongly recommend only but from the manufacturer, or a recognised distributor. These machines are big investments so make sure you don't waste your money.

Does the company you are buying from not have this information available?

Finally to answer your question have a look in the back of Pro Beauty magazine ... There are always companies advertising who repair such machines and supply new hand pieces.

Mat

if you are looking for an Nd: YAG laser take a look at syneron candela wonderful company and 1st class machines

Latest posts

Back