Gender Prediction-just for fun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
Hiya Guys

I wanted to start this new thread as I would really like to now the sex of my baby with help of you guys. My scan was taken at 13wks.

Please upload your scan pics so we can all take a guess just for fun!

Laura x

Attachments

• IMG01779-20130619-1453 - Copy.jpg
    IMG01779-20130619-1453 - Copy.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 193
I think it looks like a girl, nothing scientific behind it, I just think it has a wee girls face, ha ha!

I guessed mine cos I thought it had a wee boys face, my suspicions were confirmed on sat!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373999852.398342.jpg

Are u going to find out? X

Katie xx
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Im booked in for Gender scan next month, i already have a daughter and would love a boy this time as may be my last baby lol x

Oooo ill keep my eye on this thread then to see if I was right! I hope not so that u get ur boy. Im so glad I found out, I can stop calling him "it" now, ha ha! X

Katie xx
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hiya Guys

I wanted to start this new thread as I would really like to now the sex of my baby with help of you guys. My scan was taken at 13wks.

Laura x

I'd guess boy... just looks like a boy to me... do you have a feeling one way or the other... I felt like I just knew with both mine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Boy.... 7lb 8oz :)

From the nub I think girl. Girls tend to have stronger lines at this stage of development but it can be hard to tell my boy was a boy on private scan at 17 weeks, girl on NHS scan at 20 weeks and confirmed boy at a free confirmation scan the day after the NHS scan. Also the curve of the spin is flatter which can happen more in girls than boys. Whatever little bug is, I wish you all the love in the world for a happy and healthy pregnancy, birth and baby. Seeing scan pics makes me sad I'm not having anymore ;) xx

I think girl. Everyone was convinced we were having a boy. To the point that when she popped out we didn't ask the sex until the midwife asked if we knew what we were having. We were like "oh no we didn't what have we got" and were sooooo suprised when she said its a girl lol. Ahhh its such a lovely time! Makes me all broody again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd guess boy... just looks like a boy to me... do you have a feeling one way or the other... I felt like I just knew with both mine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 17 weeks now and still dont feel like im having one or the other, i haven't had any sickness this time like i did with my daughter. Its hard to tell with scans isnt it. x

My friend had 2 boys and had totally different pregnancies. I really don't think you can tell. If I have another I think I'd be tempted to find out but not tell anyone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

An old friend of my hubby has two girls under 5. They thought they'd try for a last one hoping they'll have a boy as the dad is really sporty and wants a lad. Anyway, scan revealed twin girls! Aaagggghhhh!!!

My 2 boys couldn't have been 2 more different pregnancies! I consequently thought I might be having a girl despite gut instincts from me and hubby. We have a total now of 3 boys and they are all so very different but each of them fantastic little men xxx

Hiya Guys

Laura x

Nub shows a boy to me x

Thanks guys

Only time will tell, it cant come soon enough for me x

Hey Guys

Thanks to all the replies i had from posting my 13 week scan. I had my 20 week scan the other day, do you think on this scan the baby looks more like girl or boy. I think its hard to tell. All replies are appreciated.

laura x

Attachments

• IMG01805-20130731-0847.jpg
    IMG01805-20130731-0847.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 95
Aw both my pregnancies were totally different both boys found out 1st at 28weeks (facing the wrong way at 20week scan) 2nd at 22week private scan (legs crossed at 20week scan) lol I really thought the second was a girl as I had no sickness & had it constantly for the first 6months with my first. I want one more will be having a private scan at 16weeks next time.

Ahh that would be nice if you had a girl 3rd time round. I dont think i'll have another after this one, well im saying that now but i may change my mind in few years lol. x

Ahh that would be nice if you had a girl 3rd time round. I dont think i'll have another after this one, well im saying that now but i may change my mind in few years lol. x

Yea I wouldn't mind as I love my boys but it would be nice, my second was my last lol but I'm drawing the line at 3.

Hiya

I went for my gender scan today and they confirmed were having a boy. Were really happy xx

Latest posts

Back