Genuine Swarovski gems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alwen

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Where do you buy Swarovski germs for nails please ?

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Thank you

I'm not sure about Swarovski germs lol. But you can get Swarovski gems from Sweet Sqaured. I'm sure some other geeks will come along soon with some more recommendations.

Scatter Crystals :)

Hello everyone,

Thank you

Hi Alwen

Izabelle Hammon Ltd have a range of Swarovski crystals :)

Katie

scatter crystals are gorgeous, Alisha also recommended them to me, they're so sparkly x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you everyone [emoji5]️[emoji5]️[emoji256][emoji254]

I also run a crystal customising business and I use crystal and glass beads,the cheapest around,very helpful,fantastic customer service and very speedy delivery,cannot praise them enough :)

Scatter Crystals, cheaper than S2 and genuine Swarovski Crystals in many colours and sizes. Free delivery too. X

Just looking at Scatter crystals and it looks amazing!! I am going to definitely order some crystals to see how sparkly they are [emoji7] thank you again for this recommendation x

Scatter Crystals, cheaper than S2 and genuine Swarovski Crystals in many colours and sizes. Free delivery too. X
There is a choice to buy Hotfix or Non Hotfix crystals. I need NON Hotfix for the nails don't I ? x

There is a choice to buy Hotfix or Non Hotfix crystals. I need NON Hotfix for the nails don't I ? x

Yeah the non hot fix ones

Sorry, only just seen this. Yes the non hotfix ones as hotfix requires a hot fix with glue (mostly for attaching to fabric)xx

Does anyone know if there's anywhere I can buy packs of pre mixed shapes and sizes? I love the tiny bagettes, marquise and trillions when mixed up into a feature nail, but don't need a huge amount of them. My holy grail is mixed packs of anywhere between 50-200 sorted by colour, or complimentary colours. Don't mind if it's not Swarovski, as long as they aren't the acrylic ones. I've seen preciosa packs like this for crafting, but obviously the sizes are too big for nails.

I got some from capital. Genuine Swarovski £3.30 for 100

Sorry, only just seen this. Yes the non hotfix ones as hotfix requires a hot fix with glue (mostly for attaching to fabric)xx
Hi Clare, Do Scatter crystals sell smaller swarovski stones than 1,4 mm please? I didnt see any x x

Yes, SS3 is the smallest I buy. Here is the pic

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451058222.226601.jpg

Does anyone buy swarovski on beadsandcrystals (not crystal-beads)? It seems to be cheap postage. Thank you

Latest posts

Back