'Get me white!'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halo88

Reaction score
Ok so im sat here thinking about a client i had in not so long ago, thinking what could i have done better... as title suggests she wanted to be white/as clean as i could get her, she came in with raw yellow bleached hair, around a 9 in base so i gently lifted again myself just to even it out and get it to a 10, now, ive read plenty of people say they love 8/81 toner in CT, i have never used this before so thought id try something new, now it worked perfectly in the root area, but some parts of mid lengths and ends were still yellow, as 8/81 did not touch this? would you of used 2 different toners? Maybe something like 10/69 on ends ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so im sat here thinking about a client i had in not so long ago, thinking what could i have done better... as title suggests she wanted to be white/as clean as i could get her, she came in with raw yellow bleached hair, around a 9 in base so i gently lifted again myself just to even it out and get it to a 10, now, ive read plenty of people say they love 8/81 toner in CT, i have never used this before so thought id try something new, now it worked perfectly in the root area, but some parts of mid lengths and ends were still yellow, as 8/81 did not touch this? would you of used 2 different toners? Maybe something like 10/69 on ends ?

I probably would've used 9/60. Starting on the yellowy areas first then moving onto roots and everywhere else. 9/60 is my go to!

Re bleach the ends 1 more time and do it again, it'll work perfect :) I had this prob with my own hair recently

To be honest 9/60 is also my go to, but i got swept up in this 8/81 i wanted to know what the fuss was about 😳 ha anyways cams is that 1 part bleach 4 parts water u mean? (Ive recently returned back to hairdressing if u cant tell lol)

To be honest 9/60 is also my go to, but i got swept up in this 8/81 i wanted to know what the fuss was about 😳 ha anyways cams is that 1 part bleach 4 parts water u mean? (Ive recently returned back to hairdressing if u cant tell lol)

1 part blondor 4 parts pastel. Apply to the yellow areas, can be developed for up to 50 minutes but just watch it really. You can reapply 2 more times in one appt if the hairs integrity allows!

I'd used silk lift twice on mine but the ends were still hanging on to a little too much yellow, I used schwarpskopf vario with 6% for 10 mins then toned with schwarpskopf 0.11 with 3%

Brill thank you 👍👍

I'd used silk lift twice on mine but the ends were still hanging on to a little too much yellow, I used schwarpskopf vario with 6% for 10 mins then toned with schwarpskopf 0.11 with 3%

I need to try that 0-11!

Latest posts

Back