Get seen more on Facebook-a new good feature for a change!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verve Designs

TAFNO Extensionize
Reaction score
You may already know this but Facebook have just launched a new feature on the Iphone app (and touch wood on every application soon) which enables people to favourite the pages they're following. It's easily done in four steps, and once someone has put a little star next to your name, it ensures that you appear in the top notifications on their "news feed"

it's a BRILLIANT feature, and frankly about time they did something like this.

In case you're interested, I've done a freebie eFlyer design that you can have If you like (but do like my FB page though! lol)

Click here for more...

About time fb stopped penalising small businesses, well done.for spotting it

That's pretty great, thanks! I hope the android app will catch up soon! :)

You may already know this but Facebook have just launched a new feature on the Iphone app (and touch wood on every application soon) which enables people to favourite the pages they're following. It's easily done in four steps, and once someone has put a little star next to your name, it ensures that you appear in the top notifications on their "news feed"

it's a BRILLIANT feature, and frankly about time they did something like this.

In case you're interested, I've done a freebie eFlyer design that you can have If you like (but do like my FB page though! lol)

Click here for more...
I've gave your page a like and hope you don't mind me using this to let my facebook fans know xx

Not at all- it's a freebie :) It's in our interest (because we do a lot of designs for social media!) for everyone to find success on it!

If you happen to use us down the line...that's a bonus ;)

Latest posts

Back