Getting a cold..help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
i feel a cold coming on....been sneezing all day, tired the past few days (well more tired than usual) and now getting a sore throat......really can't be doing with this. anyone got any good tips on how to ward this off before it really sets in? xxx

I'm sure all the nice motherly geeks will give great advice about vitamin C , lemsip and snuggling up on the sofa tommorrow.
Sorry Kim, I'm gonna tell you to mind over matter it, and get through tommorrow.Cover up your red nose with makeup, paint a smile on and don't let on to your clients. x

generally speaking, i just get my head down and get on with it. I'm just looking for some miracle cure! after tomorrow its sunday...day of rest, can chillax in bed then. Would love to see the salon if I didn't turn up tomorrow...geez x

I just try and have plenty of hot drinks to soothe the throat and lucozade to keep my energy up at work. Then a hot bath and an early night.

Hope you feel better soon xx

my mum takes ecinachea (sp?) and hardly ever gets a colds hth xx

Go buy First Defence ...its really does work..take it as soon as you feel onset of a cold...

if youve got a runny nose etc then Contact tablets are great, they dry you up enough to feel normal while you get on with your day!

I am with Sara's mum on this....Echinaccea tablets. Start taking them as soon as you feel the first sniffle, and they will boost your immune system to fight off the cold.
Every self employed person should have a bottle of these in their cupboard!!!

A hot whiskey, plenty of water and a good nights sleep can help. Try a hot bath too. Get well soon.

Latest posts

Back