Getting busier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicalewis

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im working in a hair and beauty salon at the moment,they have been providing nails and beauty services for over 3 years now, but expanded into hair in september which is when I started. I am mainly the barber there and focusing on the gents side of things as there is another hairdresser there which can only do ladies. As expected its quiet to start with which I knew it would be, however no advertising has really been done. We had a open evening when we first opened and I done a wet shave on the mayor which was in the paper (but was a rubbish write up as it was for free) and thats it. We do post on facebook also I have suggested doing a leaflet drop, having a email to email promotional offers, doing a recommend a friend card and advertising in the paper but none has happened. I'm at a loss at what to do as I don't want to put my own money into getting leaflets etc as i am employed. Sorry im on a bit of a rant, just after a bit of advise if anyone has been in a similar position?

This works for me make an advert up and post it on all of the selling pages on Facebook in your area
Free advertising work great for me x

Thankyou sallie, sorry for late reply x

Latest posts

Back