Getting experience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybun

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondered how yous all managed to get experience as i qualified a few years ago but no salon was willing to take me on then. I,ve not long had a baby so thought i would ask around again for a saturday even without being paid but still no luck. Any suggestions on what else to try as i dont realy want to give up on it.

F it if no salon wil take you go mobile.Sitting stil wil get you no where you need to get out there and do the work.Jesterday my first day in a salon i am 3 monds in school and on the salon floor freaks me out .I feel like i dont now notting.And i dont just starting on the
floor the work speed is grazy high.The beginning is away hard.If they dont help you on the floor go 4 yourself.

Hi all, just wondered how yous all managed to get experience as i qualified a few years ago but no salon was willing to take me on then. I,ve not long had a baby so thought i would ask around again for a saturday even without being paid but still no luck. Any suggestions on what else to try as i dont realy want to give up on it.

This is my problem too!

Latest posts

Back