Getting married next week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou09

Reaction score
WOW

Its soon got round 2 1/2 in the planning & we are finally getting married next Saturday 7th sept :green:

Very excited

Make sure you enjoy this whole week in the lead up to your big day, don't get stressed, just enjoy it all. I hope you have a lovely wedding and a long and happy marriage :hug:

Make sure you enjoy this whole week in the lead up to your big day, don't get stressed, just enjoy it all. I hope you have a lovely wedding and a long and happy marriage :hug:

I am that so busy at work next week i wont even have time to think :eek:

Thank you :green:

Agree with izzidoll. It would be such a pity not to get time to enjoy the run up since its been 2 1/2 years in the making. Every now and then be it during a coffee/lunch break have a moment to yourself reminiscing all the planning to date. I'm feeling all excited for you and hope you have your perfect day and many happy years xx

Congratulations oooo how exciting :) hope the sun shines for you and you both have a beautiful day :) xx

Congratulations! You will have the same anniversary as me :) me and husband will have been married 3 years next saturday!

Thanks for the nice messages :green:

Cannot wait got nearly everything sorted now ;)

Have a fab day and a happy ever after :hug:

How wonderful! Almost 25 years to the day that I was married and our weather was perfect & so was the whole day. Try to remember the details & stop to look around you every now & then to take a mental snapshot. You'll have the most fabulous day - enjoy being the centre of attention!! With all best wishes for your future together xx

CeeCee x

Latest posts

Back