Getting rid of orange tones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm new to this blog, and quite new to hairdressing, I was wondering if I could get some help. I have balayaged my friends hair and I'm happy with the outcome except there are a few orange tones in the hair.. Mostly on the top at the front.. Where u least want them. I have used 20vol clynol bleach, I have used a simple purple toner but it's not taken all the orange tones out.. I've been advised to use 10/61 with pastel.. Has anyone got any tips for me. Thanks xx

Hi I am also new here, I can suggest you best place for it, you can know more about it @ krushhh by konica by visiting site if u want to know site url and other thing I will update you.

Attachments

• krushhh by knoinca.in1.jpg
    krushhh by knoinca.in1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 61
Hi I am also new here, I can suggest you best place for it, you can know more about it @ krushhh by konica by visiting site if u want to know site url and other thing I will update you.
Hi what's the site. Is it just a hairdressers

This is my friend with orange tones, it is more orange in real life, and it's blended in more here as its up.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 73
Hi guys i also need help!!
Hi ladies/gents

I got bored of highliting my hair and decided to tint it with the 12/1 out my box with 9 percent my natural base is a 6 And its gone like a 8.3

I know my hair kicks of orange but as a hairdresser i couldnt resist it!! Lol

Anyways its orangy does anyone no a great toner etc to get rid of it. Pic below x

Attachments

• 1457635639986.jpg
    1457635639986.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 75
Please help X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 35
Hi guys i also need help!!
Hi ladies/gents

I got bored of highliting my hair and decided to tint it with the 12/1 out my box with 9 percent my natural base is a 6 And its gone like a 8.3

I know my hair kicks of orange but as a hairdresser i couldnt resist it!! Lol

Anyways its orangy does anyone no a great toner etc to get rid of it. Pic below x
I would apply 7.81 just to you root area then pull through x

Please help X
I personally would go back in n pick out the orange tones with your formular again to get an even canvase and if it's a clean 10 tone with a 10 violet. X

I personally would go back in n pick out the orange tones with your formular again to get an even canvase and if it's a clean 10 tone with a 10 violet. X
I thought this I'm just afraid it's being over processed. I have already added more blonde as she wanted more. So she's had 2 lots of bleach in 3 weeks. I'm worrying now about the condition of it

My college teacher advise me to use a wells colour 8/1 and put it through the brassy tones to blend it in. Has anyone tried anything like this x

Latest posts

Back