Ghostly experience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secret rainbow

Reaction score
We went away for half term to a cottage in Bath. We stayed there last year for a mini break and though we would have a week this year. Last year i felt a presence but nothing else. Just someone being there and watching you and a few cold spots but my husband told me it was old and not to panic. This year the presence was stronger. My husband woke up really cold when it was quite a warm nite and there were more cold spots. We were sat in the lounge after getting my 18mth old to sleep and there was a almighty bang so we went to investigate to find the bedroom door had slammed shut and locked but there was no draft! My 18mth old was in bed and hadnt got out. He was very unsettled in the cottage especially in the bedroom. On thursday night my little boy wouldnt settle and just clung to me. After a while of trying to settle him i felt a strong presence in the room and thought i saw a shadow of 2 people so i took him into the other room where he settled instantly. My husband stayed in that bedroom and said that during the night twice a figure had walked passed the doorway and he got up to check and no one was there. We packed up friday morning and left!

ooooeeeerrrr mrs i think i would be up and outta there like a shot too! i love hearing about things like this does anyone else have any happening going on?

Oh, reading your accounts of the spirit has given me Goose pimples.....!!!!!! Now that was a spooky experience.

That's spooky. I wonder if my house is haunted, the sitting room is always cold, and the other day I shut my bedroom window before I went to bed but in the morning it was wide open, I'm sure I didn't get up in the night to open it.

my other halfs mum is with the jesus army, anyway she gave us some cd's that tell the story of the bible. so last night we put them on to listen to when we were in bed. i put my cd on and switched the light off, well the light went really really bright like some one was shining a torch, i was like what the hell was that we looked at each other and it happend again, this was just as the cd started.well i jumped over the poor dog trampling on him them scrambled all over my hubby just to get in to bed and hide under the quilt. i ---- my self.

Maybe you should get in touch with Most Haunted and get them to investigate the situation. Its most likely the people who used to live there and wondering who you are.

Dawn

The old lady who used to run the place as a farm as its a converted barn and cow shed lives near so i told the lady who now runs the cottages to go and speak to her she may know who it is. We thought someone may have been killed by a cow and is refusing to go or someone who worked the farm who doesnt like it being a cottage. It has got stronger and is getting angry we felt. I told the lady who runs it when we left and she said she has felt as if someone had followed her down the corridor a few times but there was no one there. The web site is www.springfarmcottages.co.uk its a lovely place. Im curious to know who it is but i dont want to go back.

Just had a look at the website, the cottage looks really nice. If the presence is getting angry then its just trying to communicate and then most likely fustrated with something. Sometimes they say that when people dye suddenly, they haven't come to terms with that they've gone and its like an echo left behind. A sort of energy.

Dawn

I wondered if they were trying to communicate and they were trying to get through my son but hes not old enough to do it. They say children and animals sense them and if hes got some of my sense plus being a child. Ive suggested to the owner that she get in a medium to find out which i think would be really interesting.She e-mailed me to say she had been in to clean and nothing happend to her. An old boyfriend of mine bought a newish house and had doors slamming and things being moved footsteps and other stuff going on .He got in a medium and it turned out the house had been built on the site of an old barn where a young farmer had fallen down the steps and died but he wouldnt accept it was time to go. The medium sorted it out for them.

Latest posts

Back