Gift Bags To Clients Or Everyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
HI allmy open day is in full preperation mode and i've been using the good old SEARCH button on here alot.

but i'm confussed about the gift bags i am planning to give out, some post said they only give them to clients others everyone?

any ideas?

Clients - reward custom. Others will just have it because its free, its like when they give away mini drinks cans in shopping centres everyone all of a sudden becomes a seagul "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" They don't care whats in it ... its just free!

And limiting it to clients makes it a lot cheaper for you.

Mat

I'd say it depends on whether you are a new business starting out or an established salon.

If you're new, you're probably not going to have clients so they will need to be handed out more w1lly-nilly, and perhaps include different freebies/offers to act more of an incentive for them to book in for your services.

For instance, I start in my new room in a hairdressers in a couple of weeks and what I have planned event wise for that is different than what I would do for my existing salon with clients who know where we are & what we do.

If you don't have many goodie bags or want to restrict them to genuine parties, you could always do a prize draw, and those that enter receive the goodie bag. That way you've received their details to send them further info out to (with their permission of course)

Why not give out bags to those who book and pay for an appointment on the night? :hug:

Latest posts

Back