Gift for a friend opening a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chery19

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Just looking for some advice on what I could get a friend of mine for opening her salon.
I've known her for a while and we both went to college together so I was hoping to find something really unique that she could maybe display in her salon.

TIA xxx

What about an eye catching photo frame for her price list/ treatment menu.
Or personalised mugs with salon name
Or a funky oil/ fragrance burner and some oils

Ooh i would tread carefully on the gift to display as people have unique taste levels. Apart from obviously supporting my friend i would instead give something more relevant what she may perhaps use instead. So my idea is to give out something fun along the lines of a stress buster kit, a nice hipster mug, emergency tea bag, personalized note book to plan nights out with you! As you know your friend well, so put things that you know will de-stress her as running a salon is stressful!

One of my oldest friends brought me a peppermint cooling gel for the feet- it was perfect as she knows im constantly on the go with my feet and i wear tights all day long, it's a bit of an in joke as i get swollen feet and well they really smell--(pong in fact)- it was her idea of poking fun at me, and well i love it! My sister brought me a lunch box and oh its so cute, she had left me a post it message in the lunch box with a sweet message, i actually keep it in my kitchen and it makes me smile everyday!

Just a few ideas to get you thinking! Have fun shopping! xoxo

What would I have liked when I started up...

Someone to help me decorate.

Someone to hand out leaflets.

Them to have come to the launch party.

Them to have invited me for dinner after a busy/poo day!

Bring me lunch/coffee on a day they knew I wasn't busy.

Sometimes it's those things that mean more.

Latest posts

Back