Gift ideas for boyfriend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks!!
Its my boyfriends 22nd birthday soon and I'm stuck for ideas, have any of you got any gift ideas??

http://m.gettingpersonal.co.uk/ have some great gift ideas xxx

Thanks, really good website for gifts I like the naughty knot ;) haha dont think im brave enough to wear that infront of him though haha xx

Nice watch, bracket, ring

Bloody phone not a bracket a bracelet

That spelling doesn't look right, a bangle for men lol 😡

What about a night in a hotel? maybe a massage, a meal and drinks and perhaps the naughty knot ;) haha.

Or gadgets? Clothes (or voucher for his fave clothes shop?) What is he in to? X

Driving experience? X

Well for my son, who has also just turned 22, we thought about driving lessons, if he had already passed and had a car then it would have been something for the car.

How about a gadget of some sort. An ipad, phone, a cover for them, a lap top. So difficult when they already have everything!

For Christmas I am thinking clothes, shirts (as he has just changed jobs), jeans, vouchers, driving lessons.

Other presents he has had in the past, flying day, car experience day, go carting, quad biking, climbing. A lovely watch (they tend to keep those for quite some time). A tv for his room. Go to see the new James Bond film Skyfall. That's a must anyway.

Hope this gives you some ideas. I find men are so difficult to buy for.

What about a night in a hotel? maybe a massage, a meal and drinks and perhaps the naughty knot ;) haha.

Or gadgets? Clothes (or voucher for his fave clothes shop?) What is he in to? X

Well he is really into his weight lifting! Im already getting him a powerlifting suit to work out in but I dont want to just get him that, I like to get really thoughtful gifts, I really like the go karting idea I think he would really like that!! xx Thanks for the help :D xx

If you need any more ideas let us know.

Hi babe

I've bought my boyfriend (22 also) an audi r8 driving experience from buy a gift, its £99 at the mo from £120 and I went through top cashback hehehe.

Also he's birthday is in march and i've paid for a trip to barcelona, ryanair flights were £35 p/p there and £12 p/p back. Make sure you go direct via ryanair. Booked the hotel through hotels.com via topcashback also.

Just a couple of ideas.

Thanks, really good website for gifts I like the naughty knot ;) haha dont think im brave enough to wear that infront of him though haha xx

I'm sure he'd love the naughty knot lol xxx

If he's into the sweet, thoughtful kinda things (it's so unoriginal, but sweet nevertheless!) do the '52 Things I Love About You' card deck! Just get a deck of cards & on each one write with a sharpie or similar marker pen one thing you love about him. If you have more patience maybe type them out on a nice background & stick them on?

If he's a 'naughty knot' kinda guy do it on a pack of sex cards instead, '52 Things I Love About You' explicit edition, ha ha!

Thanks ladies :) xxx

Lacey - did you attempt the naughty knot reading through thread again for Xmas ideas lol x

I have a naughty knot, just give ur self alittle practise time to get in it :) xx

Thanks Steph 😃

Firebox.com has lots of great gift ideas :) xx

I need ideas too geeks! My bf's birthday is the 1st of Jan and its so difficult! Thinking about a weekend away but did that this year and not sure if its a bit unthoughtful to do the same thing again?! Xx

Latest posts

Back