Gigi's 'Nail Class' mentor day at Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an AMAZING day... loved every minute of it....
meeting up with all my lovely friends again, and learning nail techniques from Gigi (who better....c'mon really..you can't beat that imo)
....plus product chemistry
It was fabulous.... I can't wait to go again, I wish I lived closer.. I would move in lol..I'd camp on the stairs untill opening time every night :green:

Oooooo and if you wan't to see pics I have a good one of Jens boobs :eek: But I am afraid they must stay with me under lock and key lol

Too right they do lady!.
I cant believe you have told all the geeks that hrumph going off in the corner in a strop now.
LMAO. We had a good day and fab info I was very tired and suffered from brain ache today...
Those pics dont wanna see the light of day emms or else...... LOL
Jen xx

Snuggs - yes i did go but didnt partake as i didnt realise that i had to take my products - doh - had a brief word with geeg, i left about 1.20pm - didnt get chance to say bye to geeg, as she was so busy with the girls or anyone else for that matter - got my hug tho off her - shame i missed ya flower - i took my mum, we left early cos she had a mega headache and wasnt feeling too good :hug:

Latest posts

Back