Gigi's 'Nail Class' mentor day at Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone going from the Birmingham Area???? I don't mind car sharing! x

Hmmm, I've only just heard about this.

Is it worth me travelling up from Surrey? Has anyone got any more info as to what it's about?

Perhaps Geeg will pop on and let us know.

Hi Jes

Sorry I was a bit rude which isnt like me, just put it down to me not being very well at the moment, I have just come out of hospital due to a serious infection in both my legs, it seems even the smallest things are irritating me, which is an irritation in itself :eek:

Believe me I know about enthusiasm and I am usually the one down the phones asking for more info at the crack of dawn (about anything really not just nails) So again sorry for being rude, I hope you manage to attend if you do let me know!

To look at a visitor message all you do is go to the page of the Geek member in this instance I suggested that you look at geeg to this do a search for geeg in the search bar and it will come up with loads of hits. Alternatively I have included a link below. When you are on that page just click the link view conversation and it will show my question and Geeg's response in a new window, you'll just need to scroll down a bit cos the message at the top is the latest message written.

Salon Geek

hope that helps :hug:

anne xx

Thanks Anne - sorry to hear you're not well and I hope you are soon back on the road to recovery.
Take care. JES x

Wow i would love to go ......anyone from eastmids want to car share???? xxx

PM me if interested please x

i would love to . but i am in spain

I just 'spoke' to Gigi and she said she'd 'sort me out' :lol:

Troubleshooting my l&p problems of course, so how could I refuse. Hot phonecall to S2 in the morning I think :lol:

Cheers,
Hazel

Yipeeeeeeee!! I can go:D:D:D:D

looking forward to seeing you all and the one and only geeg. I'm up for a geek meet. mind you I will have to leave home about 3am :eek: to get there for 10 so I might be a bit sleepy by the evening lol.

:idea:I will wear my Geek badge from the event:hug:

Yipeeeeeeee!! I can go:D:D:D:D

looking forward to seeing you all and the one and only geeg. I'm up for a geek meet. mind you I will have to leave home about 3am :eek: to get there for 10 so I might be a bit sleepy by the evening lol.

:idea:I will wear my Geek badge from the event:hug:

Don't worry hun they have some lovely leather sofas at leeds so you will be able to get a quick nap if need be :lol:

Can't nap,I might miss something:lol:

Im deffo going - me and *Ang* are gonna share petrol etc

GEEG- get ready for hugs flower

Yey!! :) I'm getting excited now, really looking forward to it!

Della, don't worry if you do happen to fall asleep on the leather couches I'll give ya a sharp nudge to jolt you awake :lol:

see you all soon

anne xx

Helen, Mange 2 and Moi are going up by train, cant wait to see all the geeks that we met at the event and have some quality time from the legend that is Geeg!!!
Plus meeting me old matey Emms:hug:
At least this time us 3 wont have our suitcases lmao.
Jen xx

Im deffo going - me and *Ang* are gonna share petrol etc

GEEG- get ready for hugs flower

You're a star Glynis :hug: I'm counting the days as we speak :green:

When is this happening ? can I come anytime of day?
If Ican i'm going,Gigi is so nice and friendly.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought I would bump this seen as its on monday

so is anyone else going that hasnt already said, I'm really looking forward to it and it'll be great to meet some of you fellow geeks. Don't forget some of us are going to the pub just down the road afterwards if anyone fancies it!!

see you monday :)

anne xx

I can only wish that I was going, sadly i won't be there:cry:

Latest posts

Back