Ginger hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand completely, i have red hair and it is bummer too lift, it is also is thick and corse so bleach tends too make the texture drier and frizzier, some people can come across as condescending but don't give up you can pick up some good tips and advice, it doesn't matter how long you've been in the profession for nobody knows everything! There is always something new too learn, I've been hairdressing a long time but haven't come into contact with EVERY situation! We red heads need to stick together, not many of us about 😉
What do you use on yours to lift it?? Cus I get the same problem with bleach! I feel like I have tried everything! Thanks for help!!! Xxx

Are you using a low strength peroxide when using bleach?

Yes I use 20vol

No I haven't should I give that ago?

No I haven't should I give that ago?

Yeah I would :) I haven't tried the new matrix bleach but I loved graphics and there old one V-light and I love love love True light! So much so I've got 48 tubs of it!

Do you think it will lift my hair tho? Cus it's so intense?

What do you use on yours to lift it?? Cus I get the same problem with bleach! I feel like I have tried everything! Thanks for help!!! Xxx
I gave up awhile ago but might try foils with a high lift tint and 40vol, I really don't think you'll get it to lift with lower than 40 vol, why not try lots of bleached foils and then tone it.

I gave up awhile ago but might try foils with a high lift tint and 40vol, I really don't think you'll get it to lift with lower than 40 vol, why not try lots of bleached foils and then tone it.

40vol and bleach? Erm no!

level 7 is one of the hardest levels to colour on naturally redheads. in my opinion the warmth always is there and its very hard to budge. It is definatly a trial and error. Some are very resistant and some are very easy to work with.
high lifts are great if used to correct the undertone. I find pre softening or breaking it up with bleach helps. I know your adverse to it. But you can really notice the difference in lift. colour graphic are great too-similar but kinda the same.....

In my opinion i think if you've tried quite a few things then i think you should try the bleach coz it will lift on you hair pretty as a easy route. xoxo

Latest posts

Back