Ginger hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could give it ago but in my opinion (I love illumina) but I don't think it lifts enough. Try 12/89 and 12/96 together, you could even add a bit special mix. (I'm a bit weary with the blue tho) how long do you leave your high lift on for? X

yeah i willgive it ago i think i would need abit of special mix my hair is such an intense natural colour and i normally leave it on an hour xx

Yea even test a section underneath with some special mix in the tint. Red tones are the hardest to remove and I understand what you are saying about not wanting to constantly batter in with bleach

im glad you understand i have just reached the point where im going to turn back to bleach because nothing is budging thank you for your help i shall give it ago! xxxx

"Orange" is a colour on the star and if we are talking to a professional here it is acceptable to say, now if you just want to comment on people's posts to be rude.... Don't this site is supposed to be helpful

I would never say orange to a client!!..... And please don't jump down my throat on here! you seem very "new" to this site unlike my self!

"Orange" is a colour on the star and if we are talking to a professional here it is acceptable to say, now if you just want to comment on people's posts to be rude.... Don't this site is supposed to be helpful

I'm not being rude, but with you both being new you won't realise how many people done in here posing as professionals for pro tips. I am protecting my industry, is that so wrong?
To begin with you need a blue tone to rid copper (yes it's called copper despite what the colour wheel may say, orange is not acceptable to a professional, nor is yellow so please research) violet tones will only dull the copper to a gold at best, green will make it a murky flat colour. I'm most ranges .2 is a blue tone.
Illumina 9:60 is wonderful immediately but the tone washes quickly, and with your previous bleaching it probably won't last long.
Personal recommendation? Go darker than your natural shade. If I remember correct your a 9? Try 8.2 and pastel. Xoxo

yes but as we are all professionals i would have thought we wouldnt have to prove ourselves? just having chit chat everything i know what removes copper but as i have said it is no removing it thats why im asking for help. I have tried most things and I do not want to go darker but thank you for you help. :) xx

Well can I just say on my Wella Mcp we discuss it as orange copper is a polite way of saying to a client (which as you state should not be on this part of site)copper is also a mix of red and orange. And because we are new doesn't make our opinion or knowledge any less than yours. It is
an industry that

I'd try 12/89 and 12% for an hour. Good luck

yes but as we are all professionals i would have thought we wouldnt have to prove ourselves? just having chit chat everything i know what removes copper but as i have said it is no removing it thats why im asking for help. I have tried most things and I do not want to go darker but thank you for you help. :) xx

The site is viewable by public and there is nowhere on registration that asks for proof. I for one who spends a lot of time helping on here don't eat to give my time and education or help to DIY people seeking help from myself. Recently there has been an influx of non professionals (probably looking to try as save a few pound for Christmas) and due to that I do try to ask for information to "prove" if that's the word to be used. I also throw in small questions to try and trick a diyer into making a mistake and showing they are now whom they seem. Xoxo

thank you i shall give it ago this week :) xx

I dot understand stout fear of the word orange, it is a colour it is what we see and we are just exchanging hints and tips to fellow professionals.

The site is viewable by public and there is nowhere on registration that asks for proof. I for one who spends a lot of time helping on here don't eat to give my time and education or help to DIY people seeking help from myself. Recently there has been an influx of non professionals (probably looking to try as save a few pound for Christmas) and due to that I do try to ask for information to "prove" if that's the word to be used. I also throw in small questions to try and trick a diyer into making a mistake and showing they are now whom they seem. Xoxo
well maybe you should loosen up. All i wanted was so advice

I dot understand stout fear of the word orange, it is a colour it is what we see and we are just exchanging hints and tips to fellow professionals.
yes i also do not understand! just beacuse we say things on here does not mean we say orange to our clients! maybe there the ones who says it to us!!

Yea I understand it is getting to the point of ridiculous with "home dyers" esp with this new "ombre kit"but I think we just need to be a bit nicer too each other :) and I am fairly new too this site but it doesn't make me any less educated x

well maybe you should loosen up. All i wanted was so advice

Maybe you shouldn't be so disrespectful to myself and blue who you will find are both on here quite a lot helping people out. I'm really chilled, but won't give my knowledge to messers. Xoxo

Yea I understand it is getting to the point of ridiculous with "home dyers" esp with this new "ombre kit"but I think we just need to be a bit nicer too each other :) and I am fairly new too this site but it doesn't make me any less educated x

I never said that at all, what I'm stating is there a lot of home DIY ers on here and I will not give my education to them. Xoxo

You weren't very nice when you were condemning me for "orange" anyway I'm not here too argue here to help and get some tips :) just didnt realise there was so many high and mighty on here

Maybe you shouldn't be so disrespectful to myself and blue who you will find are both on here quite a lot helping people out. I'm really chilled, but won't give my knowledge to messers. Xoxo
it was you who was the one who started being disrespectful saying we are not professionals all i wanted was some help didnt need the bitchiness x

I never said that at all, what I'm stating is there a lot of home DIY ers on here and I will not give my education to them. Xoxo
yes i can see were u are coming from but it comes across very nasty :/ x

Latest posts

Back