Glam lash in a flash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
Hi everyone
does anyone use these at the minute and are they any good? does anyone know if they run courses in northern ireland

Hi, I'm doing the course on monday in glasgow so will let you know how it goes.
Think they probably will end up doing training in Ireland as well. I know that they do the regular glam lash training over there, although not sure where xxx
Louisetherapy on here will be able to help you out xxx

thanks yeah please do would love to hear more is the course expensive?:)

I got it on a show special, but think the normal prices are listed under events on here. Not sure if we are allowed to say how much on the forum.
Will let you know how it goes xx

o.k thanks so much
:)

Hi Tina

I did the Nouveau Lashes graduate and the masters course with The Beauty School in Newry (express lashes are part of the masters course).

Both courses were superb and express lashes are now one of the biggest sellers in my salon with plenty of happy clients.

You can contact them on 02830 264936 or [email protected]

HTH...Tomaska x

Hi I'm currently looking for 2 gals to do this course with me . . .the reason if there are 3 of us we get the training for £150 each as opposed to £250

This Nouveau lash place in Newry comes highly reccommended to me & I certainly wont be going elsewhere . . .if anyones interested or knows anyone who's interetsed please let me know

With regards to kit . . they start @ £299 from what I'm told however they are meant to be well worth it. I don't know if you can buy your kit elsewhere or 2nd hand, not sure but I will be finding out more this week

Get in touch!

Latest posts

Back