Glam Lash in a Flash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halls of Ivy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have seen lots of threads regarding the in a flash training from Glam lash, we are offering the Glam Lash in a flash training from our new academy in 2 weeks. That should answer quite alot of emails x

Have any of your tried the new express lashes? xx

I trained with Glam for semi and express.
Iv found that since offereing express this has been more popular than the semis. 1 as its cheaper and also they can have them in for a few weeks, special occasions etc then get them taken out again!

I think the express are great. Im having a break from wearing the semis at the moment and just wearing the express when i have a few nights out planned or a weekender away.

Really impressed with them, they are a great addition to our salon.

How much have you priced yours at? xx

Im £55 for semi's and £30 for express which also includes free removal! And if they get removal and want a new set put on straight away I offer it for £25

I did express training but haven't added it to my service yet. When I do it will be about £40 and no price difference if they have removal and new set applied. I charge £70 for a full set of semi permanents.

Latest posts

Back