Glam lash or flirties course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natty1

Reaction score
Hi all
I am looking into doing an eyelash extension course and the two nearest to me are Glam lash and Flirties. Just would like to know which one i should go for?
Thanks

Hi all
I am looking into doing an eyelash extension course and the two nearest to me are Glam lash and Flirties. Just would like to know which one i should go for?
Thanks

Hey I didn't particularly like glam lash. A lot of things regarding application, I have had to find out myself by reading this site etc and also the kit only provides small thin lashes, I was a bit dissapointed and we were told we would get the little disposable brushes for lashes which were never posted out. The certificate I received too was just a boring unnofficial looking bit of paper saying I had passed the course and it was pretty crumpled up by time I recieved it. I don't know about flirties I have never tried them. x

Hi, I trained with Flirties at the end of august and have to say I am really glad that I went with them.
Their training is 1-1 and I didn't feel rushed at all on the day, also the kit is substantial too compared to others I looked at.
I hope this helps and good luck in whatever you decide :)

Hi all
Thanks
Hey hun, our training academy would be your nearest Flirties course. Feel free to get in touch if you would like any more info!

xx:hug:xx

Thanks everyone for your replies. I have made my mind up and think Flirties is going to be the best for me.
Thanks Hayley i did receive some info from Luisa so i will be booking on my course soon.x

hope you enjoy your training. I will warn you it is soooo fiddly, so expect to be a bit frusterated on the day, but you will get there xx

Hi, Laura if you would like to contact us directly we would be happy to sort out any issues you had. Louise x

Latest posts

Back