Glasgow based make-up artist & hair stylist needed asap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

I am involved with an amazing charity event in a top notch venue in Glasgow centre and the organiser of the fashion show requires a makeup artist and hair stylist to attend on this Sunday 26th Jan. It's a charity event so it is unpaid. I am the photographer on the evening so I will be providing each model, clothes designer and MUA with images to use for their portfolios!

As I'm not the organiser I will have to pass you on to the lady in charge of this event when you apply. If interested please do send me a private message on here or on my facebook page - facebook.com/priya.waliacreative and I will send you more details.

Thank you in advance to all who can help. it is much appreciated.

xProjectPrettyx

Hi try ringing the Scottish beauty school in hillington ,Glasgow
I'm sure they will be able to help x

Thank you for the idea! I will give pass this info on :)

xProjectPrettyx

What kind of hair styling is it ? And makeup ? I'm a trainee hairdresser and hold a certificate in party makeup ? Xx

What kind of hair styling is it ? And makeup ? I'm a trainee hairdresser and hold a certificate in party makeup ? Xx

Thanks for responding, we have sorted it now. It would have been a fusion of red carpet and funky almost editorial.

xProjectPrettyx

Thanks for responding, we have sorted it now. It would have been a fusion of red carpet and funky almost editorial.

xProjectPrettyx

Gutted as that sounds fab!! Have a fab day and if anything like that comes up again please bare me in mind xx

Latest posts

Back