Glass effect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elena_selena

Reaction score
Hi to all!!!! here it's my new work.... it supposed to be my first stiletto, but its' failed...... as to you, what was wrong? what should I had do to make it "stiletto"? (sorry for my gramma)

I love these and they're virtually a stiletto, the only thing they're missing is the 'sharp point', sometimes I prefer my stilettos without that sharp point, don't do as much 'damage' if you accidentally stab yourself with them lol

I think you've done a fabby job, especially your zone 3 blending :D

I love these and they're virtually a stiletto, the only thing they're missing is the 'sharp point', sometimes I prefer my stilettos without that sharp point, don't do as much 'damage' if you accidentally stab yourself with them lol

I think you've done a fabby job, especially your zone 3 blending :D
oh tks u r wright! I should have sharp the points much more in order to make stiletto!!!

They are lovely, id be proud to wear them :)

to correct the shape, when you fit the form make sure it has a good tight c curve on it and pinch it together where you wish the point of the tip to be.

this will help roll the sides of the acrylic nail inwards more and help give you the correct shape as well as the added strength you need to make sure the nails dont snap off.

i think you are well on your way, i like what you have done.:D

I love these! I would, however, like to be able to see the designs a little clearer--I think the background is a little too dark. But I agree about the sharp points though--first time I wore the sharp ones I just about stabbed my brain trying to put an earring on!

I think you have done a really lovely job on this set. To achieve the sleek, pointy look at bit more length would be required. This lenght you have is a managable lenth. Gr8 job

to correct the shape, when you fit the form make sure it has a good tight c curve on it and pinch it together where you wish the point of the tip to be.

this will help roll the sides of the acrylic nail inwards more and help give you the correct shape as well as the added strength you need to make sure the nails dont snap off.

i think you are well on your way, i like what you have done.:D
thanks a lot for your advices!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back