Glitter L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
Hi geeks.
Quick question! Not the best at l&p it annoys the life out of me because I can never get them how I want them :( but I have come to realize its because I am using the edge products, as my application is getting better & so it should after a year lol. I can do a plain set okay but I have a client wanting these or similar for new year. She's coming on Monday!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388187762.075519.jpg
Please tell me there is an easy way to do this :(
Booked on my CND conversion in February and I cannot wait, hopefully it will stop me dreading them so much! But for now I have to use the edge! Thanks in advance xx

I would start by doing a full pink acrylic, then a full light cover of chunky glitter followed by a silver glitter fade at the tip. Finish with either a clear layer of acrlic or blush colour

Or mix chunky glitter and pink powder together, apply as one, then the glitter fade.Finish with either a clear layer of acrlic or blush colour.

Hope tgis helps

I would start by doing a full pink acrylic, then a full light cover of chunky glitter followed by a silver glitter fade at the tip. Finish with either a clear layer of acrlic or blush colour

Or mix chunky glitter and pink powder together, apply as one, then the glitter fade.Finish with either a clear layer of acrlic or blush colour.

Hope tgis helps

Thank you very much! Don't have a chunky glitter so I won't even be able to so that bit! Hope she doesn't mind.
Thank you again was very helpful :) just hope they look half as nice as this! X

Maybe a pink glitter? No worries:)

Make sure not to have more than a 30% ratio of glitter in your powder as it will not set up properly if there's too much glitter.

Make sure not to have more than a 30% ratio of glitter in your powder as it will not set up properly if there's too much glitter.

Thank you finger nail fixer :) I have made that mistake before. Also watched your video on almond shape nails and feel confident with that now thank you!! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388446197.514882.jpg

She wanted it less glittery and with polish instead of into the acrylic thank god! Just wish I could get my basic acrylic up to scratch 😡 thanks for the help ladies x x

Hi I had my first practice acrylic today omg the firsts hand terrible :banghead:
And that was because 1 never done it before and 2 I stupidly took my friends advice (the one I was performing on ) so the second hand for me perfect because I listened to myself and used pointed brush like I have seen nsi do so hopefully by tge time I do yge acrylic course I will gave some idea will put pic up when my friend has sent it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back