Glitter nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi people right I love all these fancy glitter nail tips you can buy off ebay etc but before I spend my money are they any good or should I just stick to applying the glitter on natural tips

I was sent a sample pack from pro impressions to try out, I have to say as lovely as the glitter tips looked they wernt fab to use as you can't blend them, you can only really use them on clients with a certain nail length unless they want them looking stubby (not a look I do) and I think doing your own looks so much nicer. This is jmo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 349
Thankyou they do look lovley and your right doing your own looks nicer and more professional x

When doing or using stuff like these how do you stop glitter from getting on rest of nail? X

If you get your bead off acrylic and dip in your glitter and shape the tip it will set and then carry on with your middle bead none off the glitter should go into the bottem bit that's how I do it xxx

Ahh I use gel :/

After my first layer of gel and this cured, I press loose glitter onto the sticky layer to make the tip, then put this under the light for 60 secs, press glitter with my finger(gloved) to make sure there no loose bits, then build up the clear gel over this, hope this helps x

Lovely I'll just keep practising now :) thanks xx

Yes that's how I do my gel aswell easiest way and practice makes perfect xxx

If you get your bead off acrylic and dip in your glitter and shape the tip it will set and then carry on with your middle bead none off the glitter should go into the bottem bit that's how I do it xxx

I was wondering what the ratios were for this. Is it easier to dip rather than pre-mix? I worry i wont get an even cover of glitter x

Latest posts

Back