Glitter..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katysnails83

Reaction score
Hi all, Just wondering I am wanting to start doing glitter tips but what products do I use (sorry bit thick!!) is it just glitter with acrylic or is there glitter acrylic u can buy?

Any help.advice/direction be brill

Thanks Katy :biggrin:

Katy you can mix glitter into your acrylic powder, You can also buy kits that are pre mixed too.

Hi Katy, I have replied to your PM
If you click on search and type in glitter you will find loads of threads with fab advice.
HTH
KxXx

If you are going to use any glitter - use Nail Graphix glitter !

The stuff is fabulous and really sparkly.

River

Thanks!! Where can I get Nail Graphix from?

Hi Katy.
I use Creative,s Twilite for a really pretty silver clitter. Check out their other metalics too :wink2:

Natural nails by fiona on here sells nail graphix. They are fab!x

:biggrin: Thanks :) if I just get glitter to add to my powder what ratio etc? THANKS!!

I too would highly recommend Fiona's Nail Graphix. They come in a wide variety of colours and they are very sparkly.
You just top up the pot with your own powders and dont forgett to cap the glitter with clear, so you dont buff off the colour.
I also use boogie nights from Ezflow. These are pre mixed glitters that you can get in 2 kits; dare to be dazzling (more subtle shimmers and glitters, great for overlay) and Walk of fame (bold bright coloured glitters)
Hope this helps you
:D

I love nail graphix, but i have also found that the glitters by "at your fingertips" are lovely too and very fine:D

Latest posts

Back