Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalbeautyabz

Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy glitter?

You can get nice glitters on ebay. I find ultra fine holographic ones the nicest. X

Sweet squared, eBay but my favourite are nail graphix there pricey but top quality and one of a kind I love them x

Sorry to butt in, do you use these glitters for rockstar nails? Just done my first set tonight and not amazing, the glitter I have is too coarse/big I think. Luckily it's my sister!

New to nails so you may have to look into this abit more but I have read up that your suppose to be using cosmetic grade glitters it's very fine glitter , I have purchased some glitter from eBay and that looks quite thick, not used it yet so don't no the outcome, or there is the nsi, cnd glitters.

Ah ok. I had read somewhere on here people had used craft glitter.

I wanted to use cheap glitters while perfecting it then move onto more expensive brands.

I've been on eBay and just typed in glitter for nail art. Got some cheap stuff, but looks fine. I've not tried glitter that's not in GelColor before, so this will do until I'm good enough that I can offer the service to clients. Thank you!! X

i use glitters from gold leaf supplies on ebay.they are gorgeous and also very fine,like sand!

Latest posts

Back