Glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutesteph

Reaction score
Hi,

wondering which glitters are safe or unsafe to add to powders?? Is craft store glitter ok?? Any types I should steer clear of??

Thanks in advance:green:

Hi,

Most craft store glitters are okay, although the cheaper quality ones tend to bleed.

Buy better quality glitter so that the colour wont bleed once you have added liquid.

Also keep in mind the correct glitter to powder ratio, 3 parts powder to 1 part glitter,

Hth x x

thank you:hug:

Just bumping this up- what does everyone use for their glitter/coloured acrylics. Do you mix your own or buy in the glittery coloured acrylic powders. If so which ones and why??? I am at present mixing my own glitters but was thinking of investion in some glittery powders. xxxxx

I love inm glittery powders. beautiful and soo easy to work with

Hi,

I use Ez flow and Nfu oh glitters. I also mix my own as I can not always find the right colour already pre mixed!

The Nfu oh colour glitter and coloured acrylic ranges are stunning! I would recommend them to anyone!

hth x x

Akaza I used your ratio and with a clear powder and they turned out beautiful!!!

Thanks again!!

Latest posts

Back