Glitz nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dylanpops

Reaction score
Just read an article about 'The Glitz Nails' being offered by a salon. Sounds a bit like Minx but at the finish an acrylic overlay is added.

Just wondered if anyone has seen or heard anything or has any more information.

Thanks

Last edited:
Is it an article online? If so, do you have a link please? x x

it was in a local paper, which i don't have a copy of. it was my mum that called me with info, the article says that this salon is the only place in the UK offering this latest look from the USA.

it was in a local paper, which i don't have a copy of. it was my mum that called me with info, the article says that this salon is the only place in the UK offering this latest look from the USA.

I think there is a US product call trendy nail wraps (very similar to minx) that can be applied under an overlay. Not sure if this is the same thing as what is being described though.

I dont use minx or trendy nail wraps so cant give any personal opinions on them but i was reading a thread about them the other day. xxx

thanks for all your input. i don't think it is the trendy nail wrap though, they are available at shows and to buy on line. this salon says that they are the only salon in the uk to provide this service.

thanks for all your input. i don't think it is the trendy nail wrap though, they are available at shows and to buy on line. this salon says that they are the only salon in the uk to provide this service.

Well salons do lie quite often :lol: Let us know if you find out what it is. Sounds interesting!!!! xx

give them a call and ask !!!!

Hmmmm interesting - so is this another Minx or Trendy Nail wraps maybe??
Does anyone have anymore info?? I've googled it but it just brings up the Liverpool Echo article x:eek:

Its Millennium Nails that are supplying them

I have just had a look on the Millennium UK website and I am sure it is the same product as trendy wraps although they are only showing 1 design in prof cut then again there are going to be lots of products of a similar nature hitting the market this year (more than a year later than Minx)

Nothing new about this maybe as they are using acrylic as an overlay on top they think its "innovative" and are marketing it as the latest ???? but lots of techs/geeks have done this with success. I for one have posted pictures in the Minx group last year with French design Pink Cheetah Minx I cut in the smile lines myself then overlay ed with clear acrylic, it was something a number of geeks were talking about and trying.

mmmmmm its interesting !!!! I did them on my sister with the polka dots the other week..............................will have to tell her she owes more more money lol !!!!

mmmmmm its interesting !!!! I did them on my sister with the polka dots the other week..............................will have to tell her she owes more more money lol !!!!

lol you charged your sister in the first place? :p

Yep i'm not running a charity lol !!!!

I have just had a look on the Millennium UK website and I am sure it is the same product as trendy wraps.

Without doubt it is the same product

hi dylanpops,

yes the article in the paper was glitz by millennium. the difference on the pro cut is that its all done for you saving you time customising the foils. It was actually me that the liverpool echo done the feature on and we stock a full range of paterns. i usually have about 40/50 different ones in stock. (Price on request) and they are double ended so you get aprox 3 sets per sheet. call in to wholesale (but be sure to bring your certificate with you) millennium nails 19 dover road, maghull, liverpooll l31 5jb 0151-280-0116
hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want Glitz Glitter we are here, google Glitz Glitter and see what we have to offer xx

Latest posts

Back